Monday, October 25, 2010

I whip my hair...


Sike naw.










Actually
this is the version that plays in my house... for reasons you should probably know.

Awesome weekend:
Fri: dinner and drink out at a cute new bar: Diablita plus movie night with the hubby
Sat: school work then TWO parties: Amy's housewarming and Ryan's 30th Birthday

Sun: IMP Mentoring program football game - ending with kids vs. mentors... which we lost :(

Monday:
Ugh... I'm feeling more and more overwhelmed. It's not hard, it's just A LOT (see last post). In college or during TFA I was stretched, just as I am now. But, I didn't have a husband to come home to... and I really hate studying or doing cell physiology problem sets at night when we should be going for a walk, making dinner or just relaxing together.

I need to:
  • Prioritize
  • Be efficient
  • Realize that I don't need to do everything or understand everything in the crazy amount of detail that is presented in class... I need to understand the big concepts... the forest, not the individual trees
  • Call my mom (but remember not to make her worry that I'm eating or something crazy like that (I mean, come on, if there's one thing that I do very well every day... that's it, just get her to tell me it'll be ok!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady,
    I guarantee if I hijacked your TFA application, you would have been an Organizational Spike. I know you've got this!!

    I wish I could have been at those parties with ya'll. Can't wait to see you all soon.

    Keep up the good work,
    D

    PS- I want to be as cool as Willow.

    ReplyDelete