Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bones

This week has been wonderful! I'm having a blast getting to know the amazing, accomplished and impressive students that I'll be learning with over the next 4 years. After taking some time to reflect, I'll write a longer post about the Health Disparities Intersession we've been exploring this week (the health issues in the East Baltimore community, how to think cross culturally, etc)... but I just wanted to mention the box of bones that is now in our living room.

I was planning to walk home on Tuesday, but instead I had to call Matt to come give me and my bones a ride :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa - I am catching up on your posts. I am going into my 22nd year of teaching with 16 years of being a student myself. Wow- 38 years of school! But I love being on the teacher side of it. Good Luck Hon - you will be great! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND I agree with Bridget - you don't know tired until you have a baby!!!! Well, maybe medical school is a close second. Kathy

    ReplyDelete