Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Getting caught up?

"There comes a time when for every addition of knowledge you forget something that you knew before. It is of the highest importance, therefore, not to have useless facts elbowing out the useful ones." (like directions) - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn." - Albert Einstein


"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi

In an effort to solidify a few of the approximately 1 million facts, processes, diseases, concepts and terms that I learned during year 1, I'm breaking out "First Aid for the USMLE Step 1." After spending my first 2 weeks of summer beginning a research project at the Center for Addiction and Pregnancy and the 3rd week relaxing at the Outer Banks with Matt and his family... I figure I can hit the books for the last 6 weeks. Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment