Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hummus on my notes

There is hummus on my urogenital triangle notes, spaghetti sauce on a drawing of the entire supply of blood to the foregut, midgut and hindgut, and ice cream on my To Do List. This must mean there is a test coming up. I am really looking forward to the day where I can eat a meal without Gray's Anatomy.

On a similar note, my husband made a comment to a bunch of friends the other night. After talking about how med school is or is not like Grey's Anatomy he says, "So, I didn't talk with Melissa about this yet, but guys, she has a book called Gray's Anatomy on her desk! I laugh every time I see it! It's crazy it's got the same name as the show!" Blank stares. Wow. He clearly should have brought that up with me before announcing it to the group.

When retelling that story to a classmate, she says, "He laughs when he sees it, I have quite a different visceral reaction when I see it!"


And on a completely different note, we did get our white co
ats today! And of course we had to buy them ourselves... (the school will give us ones at the end of the year apparently). So this video is included simply to note that eventually (I'm hoping after anatomy) there will be time to change the words to popular rap songs and make music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment